Sunday, January 11, 2015

It has begun

After sleepless night and morning skype interview I was hired by an indian company for a position listed as a content manager. Truthfully, before talking with chief director in Kolkata I firmly set a goal to win this vacancy and started to behave like a professional spy - I've read all pages of company's website and found my interviewer's twitter. That's the real proof of my SMM skills, I guess:)

Less than one month I'll be in Kolkata. D'you remember cartoon "Around the World with Willy Fog" with animals starring? One of episodes takes place in Kolkata so I have very sweet memories about this city.

Now it's time fighting against bureaucracy. Getting visa for 200$, buying airticket and making all necessary arrangements. Hardest is that I haven't told my roommate and boss yet about leaving. Dear mushi, give me power to do my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment